Price: [price_with_discount]
[ad_1]
This is Hampton's summer, people are acting very bad
Tenants and buyers - rich people, celebrities, bad guys and ugly women - go all out to accomplish a task: finding the perfect house. Are they concerned that they abuse everyone, including brave realtors working for them? Absolutely not. They have given up civilization (if they had ever).
In these stories, revealing the two authors - they registered in real estate for 50 years - must remain anonymous, under the shadow of the Hamptons Real Estate
an e-mail scream, "You and You The cougar girlfriend should read the rent," the landlord accused of saying, "Your dog dug my lawn" (the dog owner replied: "I don't have a dog"). A lady asked, "I must have a house in the south of the highway - By the way, the 'South of the Highway' is what?"
The towel is not enough; the birds are "too noisy" and should be "eliminated"; "No viking range? Forget it" "You give I have a beach sticker or I will badmouth your name throughout the town"
These real stories give the brokers views of the real estate scene at Hampton Court. You can't make this student - these two authors do not.
[ad_2]
Orignal From: Hampton Real Estate Horror Exhibition
No comments:
Post a Comment