Thursday, March 29, 2018

An ice heart is in jade crock







                   

My back to birthplace

Wind starts from Siberia

Taking ground of cruel hunt hunt to blow

My back nerve is sensitive thinker

He recorded the grain with father straightforward palm

Still have the face of maternal tic and helpless groan

Helianthus matured

Always some of person is worn in the crack with teeth in mouth other shabby burner sneer at

Paddy flower is sweet low first

Always some of person uses sickle one knife ground is cutting one knife poor

I do not want to accuse , but I must leave

I am not Trojan, want to come back better only

I am stepping on boiling magma

Along the road that is blanched by moon

In the city that walks into matchbox pile

This world

Wearing decent skirt to attract you at the same time

Ground of one side fantastic is lifting brassiere to tease you

The guaze mask of the faint flow in mist haze

Like libidinal respirator stifling

I have a pen only

Look at gules wagon flow and aglimmer rainbow

Writing omission sunshine and flaming dream

I am drawn the outline of with black line clear oneself

I know two kinds of people, love I and blame to love me

Opium poppy spends the chest that datura and hormone expand

Glacial approach spends the look of melancholy of red broomcorn and father

I leave Buddha ten million in, but the closest from sincerity

I often admonish oneself

The person lives all one's life only, honest fault does not rise

I distinguish two things, mix correctly blame is correct

I am read " history write down " and " endowment control a warning "

Also read " instead classics " and " thick black learn "

I am looked down on conspiratorial, conflict with, defile and inside bottle

I like Jiang Zi tooth

Angle did not come quietly in side of river of water of short for Weihe River oneself

The east longitude 128 degrees, north latitude 45 degrees

Ground of sunshine go round and round is here poetic flavour is beamed

The rose of time always is loving at to birthplace gaze at

City. Countryside. Most close to the longest

I leave historical ten million year, but the closest from the heartbeat

Birthplace! My the heart often never goes first

Arrive from heavy railing the door window of with the door left unlocked

Be being pushed is dispute blame is walked out of those who close is confused

Kind a lotus harvests one temple Buddhist relics

Kind a kind-hearted results cultivates bodhi

I coagulate ice and snow is a transparent heart

Birthplace! Your root needs establish to be in my soul

I want prep against wind to go

Although wind starts from Siberia

I dream of smoke from kitchen chimneys to wind around to go up in my heart

I dream of a brook winding go up in maternal face

I must genuflect says in father grace mound

You never already had not left however in the world the world

  On October 29, 2017 at listening to pluvial fast






Orignal From: An ice heart is in jade crock

No comments:

Post a Comment