Thursday, March 29, 2018

[prose poem] of greenery recount







 

 

   1

I am a greenery, full tasted bright in the cycle that die of old age; With detailed sequence of ideas, quarter those who recorded the four seasons is brilliant with vicissitudes of life.

Spring bestows little life, my press close to spring warm bosom hall; Summer dresses up light green exuberance, I enjoy spoony vogue of summer; Autumnal refine is firm character, I not hesitate autumn adrift is golden; Appear shave ice and snow in the winter glittering and translucent, I expect rays of morning or evening sunshine of first sun rays in the morning.

the longing when, from bud bud emerges chromatic gallery; Pure chromaticness, from pale green what penetrate system of branch of get rid of is namby-pamby; Carefree charm, from extend a part of a historical period of yearning storm ripple.

 

2

Flowery Chun Duozi is colorful, gan Tian's dew feeds my thrive; Blazing Xia Ruhuo is like a bitter edible plant, rising and falling wind puffs I am quiet heart fragrant; The Qiu Zhengyan of plentiful and substantial is fought get the better of, amorous pluvial catharsis I am charming face; Mad dance of solemn and respectful wintry benefit sword, flowery Xue Zirun a faint fragrance of my element mud.

Birdie falls on branch to stroke me to kiss, leave the Yu Wen of chewing gum; Butterfly moves back and forth close Xie Jian has dance lightly, steal steal murmurous pour out words from one's heart; Apian gang is busy deflowering wine is sweet, er dally flinchs for me when urticant.

I am awake observation weather acts like a spoiled child, open the wing of sand blown by wind of rain of keep out frost; I depend on closely brawny tree body, absorb for her beautiful the sunshine of bright brilliant; I use the latex of cauline branch sweetness, make flower enchases the quality like gold.

My smilingly is holding bud in both hands, etc be in bud, sniff stamen faint scent; My very pleased with oneself caresses great achievements, bear fruit grower give up what one favours, send train case.

 

3

Those who do not have flower is bright-coloured, those who do not have fructification is plump, the associate with frustrated remnant, showing desolate shoulder. Branch is abrupt and aged, asp in sky, shake, if leaf loses great trust, lose shiny green light.

I no longer so bored, I do not wish to always hesitate, before cold wind comes, I stealthily lithe and graceful go up.

Respond to a curtain call of a leaf, it is the most perfect dancing, countless fallen leaves fly violently, just be the most moving picture. I and countless leaf let wind floating in the air gently together, struggling to take off the anguish of body, rotate bravely fly.

This is a storehouse the day is built to the forge of fair justice thoroughly remould oneself, this is life to nature call hysterically; This is the human paint from life with multicoloured, multicolored bright, this is the royalest when leaf withered but make public!

 

4

Night sky of my Yang Xiao, do not let month of clear and bright hide eye, regretful weep; I am reluctant to leave the earth, I wish the winter goes spring come, fragrance of one's pupils or disciples; I am cherished once, cereal of subscription warmth affection, romance is genuine; I yearn for life, braid not old song, set a city wall!

The sun came out, or else resembles feeling warm and comfortable in that way in former days, be changed yellow gradually by sear body, become withered, age... fierce wind came over, blow leave flintily from clay come out, raise arrives sky, be stained with dust, fall on the ground again... rainstorm attacks, posse group is spilled on leaf face, on the hand, on the heart, grind me of asthma theory theory all the time asunder, be bungled into soil...

 

5

I already was weather-beaten leaf, although the instant turns leaf into ancient time copper cash, but I still have sagacious not the eye raise one's head and look of Mian is looked up at; I already was ulterly changed leaf, although fission of rainstorm general leaf two half times add, but the Shuang Meiyong that I use angry lock as before dare be contended for with the world fight; I already was the leaf that wears 100 aperture, although brutal wind rips me 100 1000, but I or the note that wish to do musician heat leisurely; I already was the leaf of a heil of bullets, although season commutation grinds me grain broken dust, but I however be most willing to is changed do Chun Ni the dream of implementation spring --

 

6

I am tired, do not want to go again; I was stranded, do not wish to fly again. I lie in silent Tian Li, write in former days terrestrial feeling; The fertile soil with my moist melt into, time give the earth bowel of affection of lacteal favour mother love. The winter goes spring return, continue again on my body new life, brushy neck, the bud of tender leisurely, the song with soft softness... a greenery is on the earth, greenery -- the nutrient breed that uses precious life 10 thousand standing grain are brilliant...

 

 

[author brief introduction]

Zhu Huabing, pseudonym: Sunshine soft sword, city of a surname of native place Shandong, hold post He lustre municipal government mechanism, qingdao of the permanent after retiring or Nanjing.

It is now " China essay net creates committee " vice-chairman, "Chinese essay net " engage by special arrangement reads and edit, academician of writer of lustre city of province of association of poetry of youth of Chinese poetry society, China, Shandong and He, vice-chairman of association of writer of youth of He lustre city, he lustre " young writer " make up appoint, " poetic China " poetic publication chief editor.

1979, attended twice to fight to jumping over defend oneself to strike back 1984 (central the Central Military Commission awards " person thrust deep into the enemy forces of the Yinshan Mountains fights battalion of Merit Citation official " -- one of battalion commanders) , for many times make contributions be rewarded.

Will love literary creative work all the time for years. Individual poem article comes loose see at " People's Daily " " the liberation army signs up for " " Yunnan daily " " Shandong literature " " times literature " " children literature " wait for of all kinds newspapers and periodicals nearly 1000. Partial poetry, essay is collected respectively at " 2015 " China affection " countrywide poetry essay is chosen " " dictionary of Chinese poem National People's Congress " " of poet of contemporary actual strength rise abruptly " " classical versicle · is contemporary phalanx " the book such as large peotry anthology, and for many times bear the palm, have the honor to win the 2nd among them " Xin cloud cup " countrywide literature large award surpasses poetry kind first prize, 1- - 3 organizations award, have the honor to win a network " vanward poet " title and " Chinese affection " gold prize of league matches of countrywide poetry essay. In recent years chief editor " extract of work of Chinese contemporary literature 2015 " , " extract of Chinese contemporary poetry 2015 " , " Qing Qing child anthology of contemporary love of Jin · China " , " autograph of sweet · of Wen Yun shedding makes an appointment with author writing year anthology 2016 " , " billow cleans out sand -- new, and " literature of sunshine affection cereal " net print 54 period. Publication individual peotry anthology " that watery eyes " . Edit early or late in last few years publish, express a character 400 more than word.

    Poetic view: Know terrestrial sufferings, return life source: Raise China healthy atmosphere, poem of chant heart charm.






Orignal From: [prose poem] of greenery recount

No comments:

Post a Comment