Thursday, March 29, 2018

The weather is very cold I wait for you in cold wind







What wind blows is very soft

But very cold

On broad driveway

The car that fleet and passes

Bringing deep sigh

Furl deciduous leaf

I below shop sign of public transportation station

Wrap blow the garment unlined upper garment that showed closely

Looking at not far crossing

Waiting for her occurrence

The agreement of come to an agreement or understanding passed

Still do not meet its are true however

It is a watch those who go is too fast

Still be I misremembered time

Wind still is in blowing

Seem to compare a moment ago bigger colder

The pace that I make a round trip

Rub begins to warm oneself

Reflect the side side in the Gong Gong in wind

As if the footstep that heard her to run quickly

With the excuse that be late






Orignal From: The weather is very cold I wait for you in cold wind

No comments:

Post a Comment