Thursday, March 29, 2018

My very lucky has an Eden







 

   if do not have Eden,

   my affirmation is already gone.

   In hell,

   still be a hungry devil!

   I had this Eden,

   if there is an umbrella in rain,

   there is a car in snow,

   thirsty have a fruit,

   hungry have bread!

   In this Eden,

   my Leyou is numerous.

   Cang Jie teachs me know how to read,

   confucius teachs me the analects of confucius,

   child long teach my history to write down,

   village accompanies me free swim,

   slope takes me to ramble east Chibi...

  Li Bai is good drink,

   sha Weng Shan acts in a play,

   ming Wei loves fishing...

  My inter chares,

   work quite enchantedly still!

The times is an Eden,

Belief is a garden long.

   Expensive the way is led in the thought,

   le Zaizhi intelligent navigation.

   My very lucky has an Eden,

   play subterranean sky...

      

         Liu Fuwen (Day Shan Yihe)

     






Orignal From: My very lucky has an Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment