Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A dust







A dust is insignificant, negligible


Buoyant be blown by wind, cast again fall


Without who, can care about the existence of a dust



Drift along of float of a dust is heavy, leave one's native place


Go roaming about. Nobody notes my presence


What nobody cares about me is helpless with distress


I am a dust, have the heart like an angel however


Yearning for future, want to have a warm hug


Do not despise me please, should not trample in rain more me


You also do not admire me



When a dust, have gone through hardship


In the stand firm in air the life


You do not think, this dust too Miao is small


In wind, dust people also meet loud cry and howl


I am a dust, bury greatly in terrane silently


Remove lofty with rock and Dashanyi


After hiding chiliad, I by nature decency


I am following gently wind, receive storm and pluvial snow



I am a small dust, when me


Stealthily sticky go up in your sleeve, experiencing


Your temperature and scent, do not want please


Flap my ground


You such, can flap my broken ideal



Brief introduction: Ever used pseudonym: ? It is difficult that Song of  of  of  of Liang of ⒘ of ┛ excuse me spends two of heir Cheng difficult А to see Da Li hole of two of  of ass of ㄔ of uncut jade of  of be jealous of of two of  of explore of palpitate of А two caboodle person  two ton it is difficult that two of excuse me of discharge   shakes two of beautiful jade to fold to crouch Bei litter of kneecap two Dong?






Orignal From: A dust

No comments:

Post a Comment