Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Fish market







The wind of one night is helpless


The tenderness of one night is done not have hypnotic


Wait for the fish market that come


Begin to traffic angst



Wet, I want to sink in water


Somniloquy, the prophecy of long-winded irrelevant


With ghost associate with, along with wave chase billow


Change hill to be water, do an immortal hard



Smelly meat also mixes an age


I do not touch raw meat or fish, the cruelty of adv unimaginably edge


Carry the things through,whatever the consequences, play tricks


Do the wood of not good at utterance



Wind is the Ke Xing of summer


Thunder does not aid me, rain does not aid me


Be born to drive, in I or potential water


With the fish together, go in a direction not allowed by traffic regulations, suffering is crossed






Orignal From: Fish market

No comments:

Post a Comment